Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

INSTAGRAM

The New Bag Post




I'm a bag addict...it's a problem. And I'm apparently incapable of swapping out to a new bag without sharing it here on the ol' blog - the what's in my bag post is a classic after all!

BAG (other colours) // I bought this bag back in November, on a complete post-night shift payday impulse buy when we were wandering around John Lewis. I felt guilty about it for a few months so couldn't bring myself to use it (does anyone else get that, or is that just a weird quirk of mine?!). I couldn't pass it up - I love how cute this teeny tiny backpack is! I'm one of those people who will fill whatever bag I carry, that's why I tend to favour small bags - otherwise I just end up carting around everything but the kitchen sink around with me everyday! I'm loving this bag at the moment!

CARD HOLDER // I've been using this card holder for a couple of years now and it's still going strong! There is no way I can fit a 'proper' purse in this bag - plus I'm terrible at carrying cash anyway! I just keep my debit card and driving license in this pretty, sparkly lil buddy and it has been working out fine. It does make paying for parking a bit of a palaver though so I keep a stash of coins in a little coin purse out of sight in my car - it does the job! 

NUXE LIP BALM // My beloved Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream had to be sacrificed - there just isn't enough room in this bag for me to carry it around, I think I need to invest in the stick version to throw in my bag. Until then this Nuxe one is doing the job fine enough.

L'OCCITAINE AMANDE HAND CREAM // I feel like my hands are so dry all the time lately - I feel like I'm always reaching for this! I love how non-greasy this is, it makes applying it on-the-go so easy. I hate that feeling when you put hand cream on and then you can't touch/hold anything for the next fifteen minutes, so annoying!

APPLE EARPHONES // I seriously don't know why I even carry these, I never use them! I think I only keep them for emergencies if I get stuck somewhere on my own and need a distraction...

JO MALONE WHITE JASMINE & MINT COLOGNE // I hate the feeling of leaving the house without perfume one, this mini cologne is perfect for keeping in my bag for an emergency spritz.

MUJI 0.5 GEL PEN // Is it always handy to have a pen in your bag - these muji ones are my fave, they make my handwriting pass as halfway decent! 

PORTABLE CHARGER (not available - similar) // I've had this portable charger for a good couple of years now and it's still going strong! It can fully charge my iPhone a couple of times, and it's pretty slim for something that holds that much charge - mind you not having a portable charger with me is not an option - my iPhone 6 battery is really tragic!

Side note: I obviously carry my car keys with me too, and usually there's an umbrella (or two) thrown in the boot of my car to deal with the indecisive English weather. 

Follow

No comments

Join in...