Sunday, 19 March 2017

12 Posts I've Loved Lately





One of my favourite things to do is spend an hour or so, snuggled up in bed with a cup of tea and morning sunlight streaming through the windows catching up on everyones blog posts. I love how luxurious this simple act feels, how I can feel inspired before I even officially start my day and how it actually makes my lie in seem vaguely productive (shh, that's how I justify into myself anyway!)

Each month last year I shared a selection of the posts I'd read that month that I loved/inspired me/ made me smile. And tbh I miss those posts, I miss sharing those gems that really helped me through the month. 

For one reason or another I've stopped creating those posts and since then, other than the odd retweet I rarely show my appreciation for the posts that I love (which is so wrong of me!) so, I thought I'd share some of my fave posts I read in the past few weeks:


What're your favourite posts you've read recently? Lemme know in the comments please!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...