One of my favourite things to do is spend an hour or so, snuggled up in bed with a cup of tea and morning sunlight streaming through the windows catching up on everyones blog posts. I love how luxurious this simple act feels, how I can feel inspired before I even officially start my day and how it actually makes my lie in seem vaguely productive (shh, that's how I justify into myself anyway!)
Each month last year I shared a selection of the posts I'd read that month that I loved/inspired me/ made me smile. And tbh I miss those posts, I miss sharing those gems that really helped me through the month.
For one reason or another I've stopped creating those posts and since then, other than the odd retweet I rarely show my appreciation for the posts that I love (which is so wrong of me!) so, I thought I'd share some of my fave posts I read in the past few weeks:
- How to get out of living in an 'I'll be happy when...' mindset
- Here's to being selfish
- 10 non-cutesy self care tips
- Real talk: being lonely
- How to boost your confidence when you feel like a failure
- 10 ways to spring clean your life
- Staying organised with a busy brain
- Taking care of yourself
- 5 productivity tips that will actually make you happy
- Do you feel like your blog content is good enough?
- A few ways to stop comparing yourself to everyone else
- 4 ways to keep yourself balanced when life gets a little busy