Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Blog Your Heart Out Award...

Hey everyone

So last week my IRL bestie Lauren over at {Princess of Pretty} tagged me for the Blog Your Heart Out Award 

 photo welcome-to-my-blog-world-free-blog-blogger-button-chic_zps92704d63.png

Rules

You have to answer the following questions and then nominate 5 bloggers who you think deserve more followers! Simples!

1 What/ who encouraged you to start blogging?

I had been reading blogs for a while before I decided to start my own - I wanted a creative outlet for writing to make up for the lack of me studying English anymore because of my science degree so I just started this blog to just blog about what was going on in my life, what I was doing, what I was loving, etc.

2 How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?

I started off writing almost beauty/haul/fashion posts (I presume because I was watching a lot of YT at the time) and then I went through a phase of blogging about topics that I thought my readers would like the most until I realised that my writing was lacking substance and a real-ness element so now I focus on not having any specific topics to blog about, just whatever takes my fancy!
3 What is something most people don't know about you?

Hmm, this is difficult - err, I'm a scientist, I play piano - nothing too exciting that I can think of at the moment!

4 What 3 words describe your style?

casual, simple, preppy

5 What do you like to do when you're not blogging?

I'm an excessive {tweeter}, I'm getting into {pinterest} a lot more, I spend way too much time procrastinating on {tumblr} - mind you I decide to lump all of this under the title of 'blogging' seeing as I can inspiration from all of these outlets! I read a lot - I'm a massive bookworm, I have two ponies so I spend a lot of time looking after them and riding/driving them, seeing as I'm in my third year of uni now I spend a whole lot of my time studying (my life is filled with such fun, I know!) and I'm a little bit of a shopaholic :P
My Nominees...

Grace from {Preppy on the West Coast}
Clara & Natalia from {Between Friends Fashion}
Rebecca from {life with rMe}
Rebecca from {English Prepster}
Signe from {a classy state of grace}

I really enjoyed answering these questions, so thanks {Lauren} for nominating me! 

aHm xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...