Friday, 7 June 2013

Belle's Book Club: Summer 2013...

Hey everyone 

I'm a massive bookworm, always have been and always will be but during the school year I just find myself being too busy to sit down and enjoy reading a good book

(I'm one of those people that have to read a book in a couple of sittings, I can't just read for 15 minutes a night, I have to carry on reading either until I finish the book or I literally cannot keep my eyes open any longer!) 

- just me

Now,  I don't know about y'all, but summer is the time where I can finally sit down, relax and concentrate on getting some quality reading time in - finally!

Last summer I shared my {2012 Summer Reading List} on here and found it really useful to keep track of what I wanted to read (albeit I didn't really stick to it very well, read about that {here}!) so I decided to do that again this year.

Going along with that I thought that this is a great opportunity to bring a new mini-series to my blog, enter - Belle's Book Club: Summer 2013
*fanfare*


In this mini series I'm going to be reviewing each (well, hopefully) book that I read during this summer.

Now, I don't know how frequent these posts will be - my guess is, at least one a week (I told you, I just love to read!) so apologies if it feels like my blog is inundated with book reviews but, what can I say - books are a big part of my life that I want to share and document so, #sorryimnotsorry

I love reading book reviews (it's how I found some of my absolute gems in my library!) so I hope you all will enjoy reading them, and hopefully stumble across a book you will want to read and discover a little gem!

So, here's my {Summer 2013 Reading List} (feel free to read along - lemme know in the comments if you do!) and I hope that you enjoy my new mini-series!

aHm xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Im really looking forward to reading this mini-series, i am also a huge bookworm. I shelf full of books I'm a going to read after my exams are over.
    P.s I featured you in my latest blog post (may favourites), and I want to say thank you for featuring me on you blog last month, and that I love reading your posts.

    Rebecca Elizabeth
    xox
    http://englishprepster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! This sounds great! I might join in at some point. I have a list of books I want to read over the summer too. I'll be posting that on the blog soonish. :P I'm excited for your reviews- as if you couldnt tell by all the exclamations in this comment, I'm a book nerd as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In addition to our previous comment, we nominated you for the Liebster Award at our blog. :) We'd love to read your answers to our questions.

    ReplyDelete

Join in...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...